Digital Media Manager
The Cicero Institute is seeking a highly skilled and innovative Digital Media Manager to join our communications team. As Cicero’s social media guru, you will be responsible for creating and implementing cutting-edge strategies that drive brand awareness, engagement, and growth across various online channels.
Your expertise will be instrumental in elevating our organization’s public policy campaigns by attracting and retaining high-value followers that include policymakers and members of the media.
This job is a unique opportunity for a smart and hardworking person who passionately shares our values and wants to improve government and reshape policy so that American entrepreneurs can improve broken industries and create prosperity for all.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Develop engaging and persuasive content for digital campaigns, including social media posts, blogs, email newsletters, infographics, videos, and landing pages.
- Use social listening tools to identify opportunities and address potential issues proactively.
- Report out on key performance indicators for all digital marketing activities, with a specific focus on social media engagement and sentiment metrics.
- Philosophical alignment with Cicero’s free-market conservative policy solutions.
- Creative thinker who can talk about policy issues in new and exciting ways.
- Strong communicator with the ability to “read the room.”
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in public policy or political campaigns would be beneficial but is not required.
We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible. To apply, please submit your resume, work samples, and three professional references to [email protected]. The Cicero Institute offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health benefits, 401k, and a generous paid leave plan. The ideal candidate is located in Austin, Texas or is willing to relocate. Remote candidates will be considered with exceptional qualifications.